What Other Factors Contribute To Good Health Other Than Glutathione?
That's an excellent question. Glutathione is a very important part of the picture, but not the whole picture. You will find that Immunotec has offered assistance to you in all areas of optimal health in the following health tips. If you'd like to start out with a pack that includes all the recommendations here, contact us for special one- time pricing.
Here are some general areas to give attention to for overall good health in addition to taking Immunocal to keep your glutathione levels high that apply to everyone:
1) Make sure you are eating a balanced, nutritious diet high in fruits and vegetables, and low in processed foods and saturated fats.
2) Keep your weight within healthy recommended ranges, and your blood pressure, cholesterol, and glucose levels in check with regular annual physicals.
3) Exercise regularly according to your ability, and make sure to include cardiovascular, strength training, and flexibility components in your routine.
4) Take a high quality multivitamin and mineral to supplement the areas you may be missing with your nutrient intake.
5) Get proper rest every night, and make sure the quality of your sleep and the amount is sufficient for you.
Consider a natural melatonin source for help in this area.
6) Include a highly absorbable source of calcium in your diet, and an Omega-3 and CoQ10 supplement as well.
7) If you suffer from the effects of stress, learn how to manage stress in a healthy way and consider taking a milk based stress reliever to assist you.
8) Be sure to drink 1/2 your body weight in ounces of water each day. Drink alkaline water if you can. Caffeine containing soda and coffee act as a diuretic and should not be counted in this total.
9) If you smoke, quit smoking, and reduce the toxins you are exposed to on a daily basis.
10) Use moderation in your eating and drinking habits.
11) Consider using a high quality probiotic and prebiotic supplement for digestive health.
Check with your doctor for more specific information that applies to you personally beyond these broad recommendations.
Giving attention to these areas, along with keeping your glutathione levels high, will go a long way towards keeping you healthy for a very long time!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Answer My Health Question About Glutathione.